The Real Life ^-^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Be Yourself

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
CookieMonsta [TF]

CookieMonsta [TF]

Брой мнения : 2037

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan   Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan I_icon_minitimeВто Ное 30, 2010 9:56 am

In the future, a man named Sakura is destined to create the technology for eternal life, which (due to Sakura's lolicon tendencies) freezes all women's aging once they turn twelve. God refuses to allow this, so he sends his angels to the past to kill Sakura before he can do this. But one angel, Dokuro-chan, decides to try to change the future without killing him. Problem is, Dokuro is very temperamental, and is constantly killing Sakura (and lots of other people too) in incredibly bloody ways with her giant spiked club. Good thing she can bring people back to life - if only to grusomely kill them again the next time she loses her temper.

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan 19293734_bokusatsutenshidokurochan_
Върнете се в началото Go down
CookieMonsta [TF]

CookieMonsta [TF]

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan   Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan I_icon_minitimeСъб Дек 04, 2010 10:26 am

BRUTALNOO !!! kefi na max ^^
Лоуган

Лоуган

Брой мнения : 2065

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan   Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan I_icon_minitimeСъб Дек 04, 2010 11:30 am

тя ти подава ръка ти я хващаш и те трясва с боздугана :D
CookieMonsta [TF]

CookieMonsta [TF]

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan   Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan I_icon_minitimeСъб Дек 04, 2010 11:39 am

екстра :Д
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan   Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan I_icon_minitime

Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
The Real Life ^-^ :: Anime World :: Animes-
Идете на: